Minggu, 12 April 2009

dreamin' of you


and when you went wrong
i got that same way
i lost my mind
and you just say
don't worry
why you be so weird
like you don't know me before
you become a strange person
i just.. couldn't understand this
if you wanna put the blame on me
please..
i'd love to do
but
please..
don't ignore me
i can't live my life without you
it would be the worst life for me
so..
where do you wanna go ?
i wanna be with you
and then
i'll make your heart smooth again
i hate this situation
your heart just become stone
i don't know why you become like this ?

shit..
all of my hope
all of my dreams
although i know it wouldn't be the real
i don't know why
i still expect that
i can't live my life without you
but
not like this
you're still beside me
but.. your heart's gone
must i..
kill you and then
kill myself ?

0 komentar: